COMPANYRedefine the seat you sit
- SYSTECH cooperated with ICT for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Smart City Project.
- Cooperation with Advantech for IoT technology development.
- Cooperation with intel & Mobileye for IoT technology development.
- SYSTECH contributed to the success of 2017 Taipei Universiade.
- SYSTECH "Intelligent School Bus System" won "System Integration Award" at 2016 Taipei Smart City & Summit Expo, Taiwan
- SYSTECH received the 13th Corporate Standardization Award.
- SYSTECH released CAREU GPS Tracker product family.
- Intelligent personal tracker "P1" series won the 2010 Taiwan Excellence Award.
- Honored with the 17th National SME Award.
- SYSTECH 20th Anniversary.
- Announced a joint venture with Tele Atlas in Taiwan and founded Tele Atlas Taiwan Co. Ltd.
- Distributed in over 180 countries worldwide.
- Developed a vehicle tracking and monitoring system for cash carrier in Taiwan.
- The IntelliTrac AVL products were successfully sold to over 70 countries.
- Successfully launched the navigation software "RoadEasy" and Location Based Services (LBS) over the Internet and obtained partnership opportunities with over 20 hardware manufactures.
- Developed the GPS/GPRS System based on anti-theft tracking solution "MoBits" for Honda Taiwan.
- Developed the first software "FleetWeb" for system integration.
- Released IntelliTrac products.
- Released the 1st GPS car navigation system, “RoadEZ”.
- Digital Mapping Products was authorized by the Ministry of Interior Affairs (MOIA).
- Digitalized topography of 1/25000 scale in Taiwan.
- Founded in Taiwan.